Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010

Happy New Year! I can't believe we are already in the year 2010. I feel like it was just yesterday when the world was panicking about Y2K-Wow-how time flies. I think I find myself saying this phrase more and more as I get older.

For those of you who don't know, New Years Eve of 2000, I fell for the man of my dreams and the rest has been history. As I look back, this decade has brought about many blessings and challenges in our lives. Here's a few of the major milestones: 1) I met the love of my life/soul-mate/best friend at TU 2) Peter and I were married 3) We graduated from college 4) We got our first "real" jobs 5)Bought 2 houses 6) Had 2 beautiful girls. Of course, there have been many more significant blessings and challenges in our lives but I could go on and on. We both feel that we are tremendously blessed beyond measure and love where we are right now. Each year our lives get better and better.

The year 2009 gave us our second baby girl, Adeline; my parents moved back to Tulsa; I got a new job; Peter and I had a mini vacation to San Antonio; my brother got engaged; we started our own business with Mona Vie; last but not least Harper is potty trained.

We are looking forward to many more adventures with 2010-some of the things that we are looking forward to include: more success with Mona Vie; Adeline beginning to walk; Harper's 3rd birthday; Adeline's 1st birthday; opening of the new Drillers ballpark; Peter and I's vacation to Charlotte for a week; my brother getting married and I'm sure there will be many more surprises along the way!

Each year, I am asked "What is your New Year's Resolution? I have many this year 1) relax and not over analyze my life 2) grow in my relationship with Christ 3) read more "quality" books 4) spend more quality time and cook more during the week for my family 5) work even harder with Mona Vie oh yea and exercise.

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany - I came across your site from Beth's blog - so cute and your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.