Monday, May 9, 2011

SCOOPS Kids Spa

My wonderful Mother's Day present was a day with my girls at Scoops Kids Spa. It is an amazing concept. I keep telling Peter that if we ever move back to Tulsa, I want to open one of these. It is such a unique and kid friendly spa experience. As you can tell from the picture below, it's Ice cream themed. All of the things in the salon are ice cream flavored-vanilla, chocolate or strawberry. The pedicure chairs look like banana splits. When you start your day, you get a tiara and a fun pink robe.


My little girl who poses anytime we want to take her picture


The girls in their tiaras


Harper getting her robe


Ready for our pedicures...Adeline looks thrilled


Harper and mommy


Adeline and mommy



Getting her feet tickled with the sherbet scrub




Adeline getting her feet tickled with the sherbet scrub


Again, my little girl who loves to pose for the camera


It was such a fun day and we will totally be going back.


Scoops has manicures, pedicures, haircuts and birthday parties.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! This is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you move back I'll totally be your business partner and open one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.