Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Yesterday was Mother's Day. It was a good day but also a hard day;I struggled with several things yesterday: being away from my mom, knowing it was the 1st mother's day for my dad without his mom and talking to my Paps and realizing how much he misses Grams.


Before we left for Scoops, I had this wonderful idea to get some "GREAT" pictures of the girls and I together-things didn't go as planned but I did get one picture of them giving me kisses that I treasure!


Harper


Adeline wasn't feeling too well yesterday. She didn't want to smile for the camera and got rather upset when I wanted pictures...here is the best one of her by herself



Sisters


Kisses for mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it was hard on you this year. The pictures are precious. Those dresses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.