Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It's a Pig Tail kind of day!

Sweet Adeline has become obsessed with having pig tails. I think she realized that I asked Harper how she wanted her hair each day and now, she responds with "tails" without me even asking. Adeline has even cried when I wouldn't put pig tails in her hair. She looks adorable with pig tails but as you can see, as the day goes on, the more her hair looks like a bit of a mess.

2 comments:

  1. I love her pigtails! Kate has the same shirt that Adeline is wearing. She also sports pigtails about once a week. I love them but she doesn't have much patience for the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!! Reese come home from school today with pig tails and they were too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.