I have a little friend, her name is Adeline. Adeline is into everything and there is NEVER a dull moment. I had to share some pictures of some things we have found her doing recently! Sorry for the poor quality of pictures but they were taken with my phone.

Here she got into my makeup-she put on mascara (the black all over her face), foundation and eye shadow....

This is what we look like after we eat yogurt

Adeline getting into mommy's toothpaste and using it as lotion, she was saying "rub-a-dub"

This picture is my all-time favorite. One night, Peter was working and I had already bathed Adeline so I was getting Harper ready for bed. I walk into the kitchen to find that Adeline had helped herself to some chips. She had found the coffee filters (used them to make her own bowl), opened the chips and opted for a late night snack

Adeline is now wanting to use the potty-we are debating on whether to start potty training her. She has asked multiple times to sit on the potty.

70's girl

She makes me laugh, she makes me smile--she is the sweetest thing in the world and I love how incident she looks in this picture.
I am so glad that I am not the only parent that "finds" their kids into stuff when you were sure they hadn't been out of your sight for more than a few minutes:)
ReplyDeleteoh lord the chip picture is classic!!! i literally laughed out loud!! i love ur blog tiffy!!
ReplyDelete