Friday, April 8, 2011

How High Can You Go?

We just got back from the apartment playground (our new home away from home). Peter starting throwing Adeline up in the air. He has done this for years with the girls-each time, I have to say a little prayer because it frightens me. I have never been able to capture the moment so I tried today. Enjoy!

Ready, set....GO!

Check out how high she is...
Mommy is thankful that she is safe and daddy caught her....he has never dropped either one of them but I always fear the worst.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo with Tiff. Neil does that with Kaitlyn and every time, she screams "higher, higher" so he tries. I can't even watch!! I get butterflies watching her. Karsyn on the other hand wants NO part of it. She likes her feet planted firmly on the ground.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.