Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sesame Street Live 2011

One of the perks of your husband working at a really fun place is free suite tickets to see special shows. Today, we were fortunate enough to have tickets to see Sesame Street Live. The girls enjoyed the show, while also being able to roam around without disturbing anyone.
All the Sesame Street characters

Smiling while showing the camera her semi-chewed fruit snacks

Enjoying the suite

Adeline wasn't too interested in smiling for the camera

A blurry family picture...

1 comment:

  1. I bet this was so fun! Just caught up on your blog, the note cards you are making are so adorable! And so are your girls! Hope you are all doing well in MN!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.