Yesterday, when I got out of the shower, this is what I found-a partially eaten loaf of pumpkin bread. I keep pumpkin bread stocked in the freezer throughout the year for fun occasions. My girls would eat it everyday, if I would let them. Apparently, yesterday was one of those "fun" occasions. Harper decided it was okay to open the freezer, unwrap the pumpkin bread and start eating it in the middle of my living room. You should have seen Harper and Adeline, they were chowing down on this frozen piece of pumpkin bread like animals and when I walked in, they just started laughing.
I’ve Never Been Here Before {my book}
1 year ago


That is awesome! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSeriously?! Why does it not surprise my that Harper (little miss independent) climbed into the freezer and got out a loaf of pumpkin bread. That girl cracks me up. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete