Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sometimes There Are NO Words!

Yesterday within about 3 minutes, I was trying to unload the groceries, Harper is screaming in the car "Mom, I need to go poop!"-so I race her to the bathroom, meanwhile, Adeline has an extreme blowout diaper and then Harper thinks it would be a great idea to dump shampoo all over her herself. So they both got baths before 5 pm. I had no words by the time Peter arrived home from work.

Today, Harper woke up very hoarse, congested and sounded "croopy". I went ahead and sent her to school because she wasn't running a fever but I did schedule a doctor's appointment for later in the afternoon so I could work most of the day (yes, I am one of the those moms). When I arrived at school to pick up Harper, she sounded worse and then we went to pick up Adeline and her teachers said, she wouldn't eat all day and slept over 3 hours (this did not at all sound like my child). So I took them both to the doctor and what does the doctor say, BOTH, I repeat BOTH of my girls have ear infections. Really??? I'm so glad I am one of those moms that freaks out when the weather is supposed to get bad b/c I only took them to the doctor just to make they weren't really sick but to my dismay, I was wrong-they are both sick with no fevers. So the next few days (hopefully, with power) we will try to stay entertained and snuggled up to stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.