Adeline turned 4 months old on Tuesday. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. Today, we went to the doctor for her 4 month appointment. She weighed 12 lbs. 11 ounces and was 24 inches long. Harper at this age was 12 lbs. 5 ounces and 23 1/2 inches long. Some days I think Adeline is so much bigger than Harper but apparently I am wrong. It's hard to remember each little detail about both girls. Adeline is talking, smiling, cooing and laughing more and more each day. We have also noticed that she loves to be talked to and is turning into quite the social butterfly, like her daddy and big sister. My favorite thing is when you go in her room first thing in the morning and her face completely lights up-it melts my heart every morning. Adeline is seconds from rolling over...we laugh b/c we know that she will probably do it when we aren't expecting it and are out of the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment