Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Harper story

I could share hundreds of stories about Harper. She never ceases to amaze me...this particular one made my heart melt. We were on our way to Tulsa for Christmas...


Harper: "mommy, what are your kids going to do while you are gone?"

Me: "What" (At this point, I was thinking, I am with my kids..what does she mean?? Does she mean when I am not around anymore?)

Harper: "NO-mommy, this kids you teach how to talk. How will they be able to talk to their mommy's if you don't help them?"


Right then and there my heart melted. I love that she knows what I do and that she is so tenderhearted and cares about those children.


Also, it has become a routine that each night at dinner, she will ask "What did you teach your kids to say or do today?" She often asks their names and of course, due to privacy, I can't share their names but she enjoys hearing about my day, which is such a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.