Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cookies

A few weeks ago, y wonderful friend, Jen, had emailed earlier in the week asking for a good sugar cookie and icing recipe. I sent her the yummy recipe from my friend Jill but I also commented that I needed some Christmas cookie cutters. A few days later, a wonderful package arrived with about 6 Christmas themed cookie cutters. So a few days later, I decided it was time to test them out and let the girls help me make and decorate cookies.


Stopping to pose for the camera


Another one who loves the camera


The finished products..the may not be "bakery looking" but they tasted YUMMY-O!





Here is a video of the girls decorating the cookies-I finally figured out how to upload videos to the blog-watch out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.