Friday, December 16, 2011

Choo-Choo

I'm sure most people have heard of the Elf on the Shelf by now. We have an elf and his name is Choo-Choo (chosen by Harper last year). Anyways, Choo-Choo is having a really hard time this year finding new and creative spots in our new place. He really wants to remain downstairs so the girls have the wonderful thrill and surprise at finding him each morning. It a little bit of a competition on who can find him first each morning.

This is a picture of Harper finding Choo-Choo on the morning she woke up with a stomach bug...she said "mommy, take my picture with Choo-Choo, it will make me feel better!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.