Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kids Say the Cutest Things

Harper said 3 funny things this morning so I am trying to document them.

1) First off, Harper asked to go eat lunch at Potbelly's (it's a sandwich shop here in MN and we all LOVE it). I told Harper "sorry honey, we can't go to Potbelly's, we don't have enough money." That probably wasn't the best thing to say but I wanted to be honest. So she and Adeline went and pulled change out of our change jar and brought it to me and said "now we can go eat, we have money!" They were so proud of themselves. It ended up only being about 30 cents but such an adorable gesture. Peter is off on Friday and he has promised to take them then.


2) Harper was still messing with the change and came running up to me with a nickel and said "mom, look at this quarter, it has sesame street on the back." Apparently, Monticello looks like Sesame Street.


3) It was time to go run errands and I said to the girls "let's go get our shoes on and go run errands." Harper responded with "mom, we are actually playing nice right now so you might want to let us stay."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.