Thursday, August 11, 2011

While Mommy's Away-The girls, Daddy and Gramma will play

While I was on my amazing girls trip, Peter's mom, Gramma, came to help take care of the girls. They played inside (because of the rain) and outside, went to a parade, the zoo, the new Pooh movie and some other festivities. A small suburb called, Maple Grove, was having Maple Grove days and there was tons of stuff for the girls to do. Harper at the parade

Girls are the parade


Adeline in her fireman hat


Blowing bubbles


On Saturday morning, they went to the zoo. There is a Dr. Seuss theme going on at the zoo right now.






Gramma and the girls



Harper talking to the horse


The girls with their new "toys". Adeline got a horse purse and Harper got a stuffed cow, whose name is Ariel



Saturday night, they went back to the Maple Grove days.


First off they got their arms painted. Adeline got Pooh on her arm and Harper got Hello Kitty.


Next up, they rode some rides


Harper rode a horse and from what I hear, Adeline got on the horse but didn't stay.



I know the girls had a wonderful time during their special time with Daddy and Gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.