Friday, June 24, 2011

Harper's soccer camp 2011

We just finished up Harper's first soccer camp. She had a blast and I think she learned a lot. I took about one hundred pictures but here are some of my favorites (sorry it's a long post but what can I say, I'm a proud parent).


Before we left on the first day, I told Harper that I wanted to get a few pictures of her...Here is what she did-she went out into the apartment hallway and said "look mom, and this one, how about this?" It was too cute and she was beyond excited!







Start of Soccer Camp Day 1:

Waving to her fans


Ready-Set-Kick




Trying to catch Coach Maggie


Playing around with a new friend-obviously they are not paying attention to their coach


Really getting bored


After practice "talk"

*I didn't take pictures on day 2*


Supposed to be Start of Day 3 but it got rained out so we just stayed and played on the field



Playing with the net...saying "uno, tres, uno, tres"




I am in love with this picture-to me, she looks about 8 years old.



Sisterly love



Start of Soccer Camp Day 3 Running drills




Oh my gosh, this picture reminds me of my dad and how he stands when he is watching something


Trying to knock over the cones



Still trying to knock over the cones


Trying to score a goal!



Waiting...



Start of Soccer Camp Day 4


Running drills



I love how her ponytail swings when she walks


Jumping exercises


Adeline kicking the ball.


It was difficult to keep Adeline entertained while I tried to watch Harper and take pictures.



"mommy, cheese!" I guess Adeline got tired of me only taking pictures of Harper



Stopping the ball


GOAL


Making another goal



Getting her certificate from her coach




Again, she was waving to her fans


Adeline was so proud of Harper and wanted to sit with her in the bleachers


Showing off her certificate with daddy

Harper LOVED soccer camp. In fact, I don't think she realized it's over-we drove past the soccer fields on our way home today (a couple hours after soccer camp) and she said "there's where I play soccer with Coach Maggie and I get to see my friends. Can I go again next week?" She was actually pretty good at dribbling the ball and keeping it under control. We will definitely be enrolling her in this camp again next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.