Friday, May 20, 2011

Harper's End of the Year Program

Yesterday was Harper's end of the year school program. I only put about 25% of the pictures that I took on this blog post-I was one of those moms (sitting on the front row) taking a crazy amount of pictures and Peter videoed the whole thing. We were so surprised that Harper actually sang some of the songs this year. There were moments that she looked terrified but then she relaxed and participated.


Excited to go to school.

She didn't get it was her last day at Son Shine Corner. Harper has already asked when she can go back to school to see her friends.

Strike a pose


The program


Harper with her teachers (Miss Sharon and Miss Mary)


Waiting patiently for the performance to start




"Johnny pounds with one hammer"


Looking to her school bf, Katie, to make sure she was doing it right


Playing with her dress



"Tiny Tim"





"Red is the color of my favorite Rose"



"The more we get together"


Watching everyone clap for them



Daddy and Harper (she was so proud of her certificate)


Mommy and Harper (not sure what was going on with my hair)


Katie and Harper



Harper and Adeline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.