Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy 8th Anniversary

(sorry for the poor picture quality, I had to take a picture of our wedding picture)





8 years ago today, I was so fortunate to marry the man of my dreams, the love of my life and my best friend. I can't believe it's been 8 years since we said "I Do". We had so many dreams of what our life would be like and who we would become. I never could have dreamed how wonderful it would be and how much God would abundantly bless us.




I LOVE you Peter McAdams and I look forward to 60 + more years together.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple! I hope that you guys enjoy celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.