Harper turns 4 tomorrow and her birthday celebrations have started. We have planned a big joint birthday party in Tulsa in a few weeks and Harper keeps talking about it. I hadn't planned on doing multiple parties this year, but it happened. Birthdays have always been a big deal to me and I guess I have worn off on my children. About a month ago, Harper and I were talking about her birthday party (joint with Adeline's) in Tulsa and then she said, "What about my birthday party in Minnesota?" The thought of a party in Minnesota hadn't even crossed my mind but I decided to make it happen...why? b/c I always love a reason to throw a party. We decided to invite a few friends to the Plymouth Community Center (they have inflatables for the kids to jump in) and bring some cupcakes.

Harper designed her cupcakes. She requested strawberry cupcakes with pink 4's (which also look like h's) and purple sprinkles. I have to say that these looked a whole lot better before we left the house. Harper wanted to carry the cupcake carrier and all of the cupcakes were flipped upside multiple times, thus reason for the scary looking cupcakes. When Harper saw the huge mess of cupcakes, she started crying and saying, "oh no, I ruined the cupcakes, I can't turn 4 now!" It was a tad dramatic but it was super adorable. I have to be honest, I am a sad she is turning 4-she is turning into such a big girl!


All the kids

Adeline and
Rylan
All Smiles-she was so happy to be spending time with her friends

Notice how the 3 oldest are looking at the camera and the 3 youngest aren't paying attention...

Begging to go jump

Adeline and Adah

Sisters are down for the count
P.S. Tomorrow, Harper gets another party at school and we will be celebrating her birthday as a family tomorrow night-spoiled-I think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment