Saturday, January 1, 2011

Saying Good-Bye is so HARD to do #2

Like I said in a previous post, the last week the girls and I were in Tulsa was spent saying good-bye. One of our stops was at my friend, Jessica's house. Jessica and I worked together for 5 years at BA Public Schools. I remember when our husbands would wonder who we were talking to on the phone and laugh that we were talking to each other after we had worked together all day. We endured many problems in our workplace but in the end we would always laugh about it. I love that our kids are also friends. I know Harper misses seeing Avery. Harper, Adeline, Avery and Alexi (Lexi)

Another stop along our way was the May's. Jen and I met in Speech Pathology graduate school at TU. I think we became fast friends when we became partners when we told we had to teach an ELL class our first semester of graduate school. Also, we both had a serious addiction to Icee's from Quiktrip. Jen and I have endured many things together: the wreck, graduate school, moves across country, pregnancy/childbirth and now raising toddlers. Our kids are so close in age, which is so fun when we are together-the two oldest our 4 months apart and the two youngest are 4 months apart. We miss our wonderful play dates with the May's.

Owen, Harper, Adeline and Maddie

These two seriously love one another. I know Harper misses her Oh-No.

I love how 3 of the kids have nice smiles and then Adeline is hiding her head-this was when she thought she needed to put her head on some one's shoulder to say "cheese" for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.