Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Fun

This past weekend, we had some great family time. On Saturday, Peter and I took the girls to a movie-we saw Tangled. This was Harper's second movie and Adeline's first. I forgot my camera and we were late to the movie so it was too dark to take a picture with my iPhone. After the movie, I even looked for a movie poster for them to take a picture next to but we couldn't find one. Both girls did extremely well. Adeline even danced in the aisles. I loved watching Adeline's expressions throughout the movie-she was too cute and so excited.
Saturday night, Peter had to work due to a Timberwolves game but I introduced the girls to one of my favorite mommy/daughter traditions--watching the Miss America Pageant. We made cookies beforehand and the girls enjoyed all of the pretty dresses-the only thing missing was my mom.
Sunday, we went to church...we have found that we like 2 different churches so we go to Sunday School at one and the church service at another. It makes for a long morning but the girls do remarkably well. After naps, we headed to a co-worker of Peter's to watch football and hang out. The girls were not on their best behavior and poor Adeline had her first real boo-boo. She was running, fell and hit her head on the corner of her coffee table. She cut the middle of her forehead-the cut is small but it bled more than expected and she has a bruise. Poor baby girl has been sporting a Dora band aid for the last 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.