Friday, December 31, 2010

McAdams Family Lamb Dinner

For as long as I have known Peter, the evening after Thanksgiving is set aside for the McAdams side of the family for a lamb dinner. We gather with his parents, brother, grandparents and cousins.
Adeline is getting the hang of saying "cheese" with a real smile!

I think all of the adults were entertained while watching the 3 of them interact with one another. I think they only sat at the table for 2 minutes and then they were off playing and chasing one another.

Sisters
Their cousin, John, wore this adorable hat to the lamb dinner. It was a hot commodity that night and all of them fought over it...Adeline had finally gotten her turn

Cousins!!
They always have the best time together. John is going to be a big brother in March and we can't wait to meet his new little sister (Charlie). I know there will be even more fun and laughs when she joins the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.