Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good-Bye Molly

The was one the of our first steps to moving...Peter left on Saturday before Labor Day and we gave Molly away on Labor Day. I was a wreck; in fact, my wonderful dad was the one who gave her to the lady-I just couldn't do it. We knew that we couldn't bring here to Minneapolis with us but we wanted to make sure we found her the best home. Molly was our first baby, we had her for 7 years. Peter had put her on craigslist but we ended up giving her to Pet Adoption League (PALS). They were amazing and we can call anytime to get an update. Harper still prays for Molly almost every night. She says "please be with Molly while she is with her new family".


Harper and her doggie (she has already asked Peter when we can get a new doggie...)





Adeline getting Molly kisses. The girls loved and tortured this poor dog. Molly never got upset when they were pulling on her. When Adeline started talking, she called all dogs "Mol"...occasionally she will still call a dog "Mol."



We miss you Molly but we know you are in a much better and warmer home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.