Thursday, July 1, 2010

Turning 30 wasn't so bad

Don't worry Harper is only drinking WATER but she loves to say "CHEERS!"

I turned 30 back on May 16th but I am terribly behind on my blogging. For some reason, during the summer months (when I am not working) our life is so much more busy. Don't get my wrong I love it but I am wondering where our time goes. Like I said, I turned 30 about a month ago and my amazing husband had a wonderful dinner with some of my closest friends at Red Rock (there are no pictures b/c there were not any good ones taken). My mom also had a celebration with most of our family.


The group outside at my parents house

My sweet mom bought champagne so that people could give toasts


Peter's wonderful grandma who never drinks even had a glass of champagne

My brother, mom and grandpa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.