Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kansas City (AKA-The City)

This weekend, the girls and I took our first road trip to Kansas City to see some of our best friends. Nancy and I have been close friends since my freshman year in college and our girls are just 3 weeks apart. Our girls truly love one another and it so fun to watch them grow up together. We are sad that they live in KC but it such a treat when we see them. This weekend we celebrated Ava and Harper’s 3rd birthdays. The girls had a blast and played so well together. We never heard any fighting...just lots of laughing!

The first night, we went out to dinner and then came back to have the birthday celebration. Nancy had this adorable cake made for the girls.



Blowing out the candles together

Cheers...Ava has taught Harper to say "cheers." All weekend, the girls would say "cheers" to everything!


The next morning, we headed to “FUN RUN” a bounce house. It was completely packed with birthday parties so we didn’t stay long but the girls had a wonderful time. They even had a toddler area for sweet Adeline.




Can you tell the girls weren’t too happy about having their picture taken…both were completely worn out after 2 fun filled days together.

Hugging good-bye and saying "I love you!"-they were just too cute!!!

See you soon Wander’s. We love you guys. Thank you for the fabulous weekend getaway. We enjoyed every minute of it!


1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.