Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's already September???

I can't believe it's already September. The past few weeks have flown by since I started working. The girls are growing up so fast. We feel like Adeline is growing by the day, literally. She has turned into our little rolly polly-she loves to be on the floor rolling around. We started rice cereal with her on Tuesday, August 18th. We have attached a few pictures of this momentous occasion. She LOVES it. The first night did not go as planned b/c Harper was trying to help feed her "sissy" when she accidently hurt her. The second night went much smoother and each day it gets better and better. I think she has already gained several pounds b/c this little one loves to eat.



Today was the first day of Mother's Day Out for both girls. Here are some pics of the BIG day. Both girls had a wonderful day at school, which made mommy so very happy!





All set with her MINNIE lunch box-she was so excited to go to school and see her teacher, Miss Bonnie and her friends. She has been naming all of them the past few days.

Passed out standing up from her first day of mother's day out. Played too hard with not enough sleep. She is just too precious.





1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Peter and I have been happily married for 7 amazing years. Each day we face new and wonderful challenges of raising two incredible daughters.